Here are the places I was and what I said:
- Tuesday, I shared what I have learned from my fitness journey.
- Wednesday, I was at Her View From Home sharing my mom's cole slaw recipe (gluten-free, of course!).
- Thursday I was guest posting at Nurse Mommy Laughs sharing 11 ways to support a grieving family.
- And here I was talking about good-byes and how hard they are, especially when they are permanent.
- Paige Kellerman, writer/humorist, is probably one of the sweetest and offhandedly funniest bloggers. Her wit is sharp and unique, and she is bringing it to us in her very first book, At Least My Belly Hides My Cankles: Mostly-True Tales of an Impending Miracle. Order it here for a hard copy or on Kindle. You won't be disappointed!
- My gal Frugie at Frugalista Blog has been vlogging lately. Her subject: makeup! I love her "best-girlfriend type" tutorials. It's like you're really there getting great advice from a friend. Take some time to watch. You'll learn something and fall in love with Frugie!
- I love this post about infant formula on You're a Good Mama. I have gone back and forth so many times about this issue, and she puts a great perspective on it.
- My sweet friend, Jessica, from Four Plus an Angel, is in the running for a great writing job at Women's Forum. If you've ever read her blog, you know she would be great at it! But she needs your votes. Please help her out by voting here.
Remember to check out Groovebook for all your summer photo needs. Don't miss a moment of the fun this summer - capture it all with your camera, then get the app that sends you a free photo book every month for just $2.99 shipping and handling. Try it for free by using the coupon code KISSINGTHEGROOVE.
If you haven't read it yet, check out my latest on Mamalode, I Spy a Family.
Resume your summer fun! xoxo