- Last Monday was the third crapiversary of Joey's death. I shared all of the wonderful qualities that those who knew him miss about him.
- I had a very short post on Mamalode in their "Because I said so" category. Read it here.
- I was pondering letting my son be a quitter at Her View From Home.
- I was musing about letting kids crash in their parents' bed here. (Many of you agreed that you just give in, too!)
- Amy from Funny is Family is normally, well, funny. But last week she wrote a post that moved me, and made me feel connected to her in another way. Read her beautiful post here.
- Jen from Life on the SONy Side is my soul sister. Her little guy just turned two, and since I am headed there soon with Baby E, this post made me crack up!
- Kim from Let Me Start By Saying is an undisputed rock star in the blogging community. She hit blogging gold again with her post about why parents are like superheroes.
Finally, I want to wish all the dads out there a very Happy Father's Day. If your Hubby is anything like mine, I think this Father's Day e-card sums it up well:
Have a wonderful week everyone!