But, I did write some things that I would love for you to read if you missed them:
- I gave a glimpse into my past with some of my favorite Christmas memories.
- I wrote my musings about the impracticality of getting new furniture while our boys
are littlestill living with us.
- I shared an edited version of our family's Christmas photo.
- I tried to persuade all women to get their boobies squeezed (for a super good reason, I promise!).
- I gave my thoughts about my oldest turning ten years old.
And I had two posts on Mamalode, as well. I get paid per view there, so I would love if you would scoot on over to read They Gave Me Everything and One Hundred Percent. Pretty please and thank you.
I also hosted Anna from Random Handprints for a touching Grief Series story about her friendship with an elderly gentleman. It is so worth the read!
Wow, that's a lot!
Stay tuned, friends, as this month marks my three year Blogiversary!! I can hardly believe it. There will be some sharing of my most popular posts, some advice for blog readers and blog writers, a fresh, new blogging conference to share, and maybe a little giveaway.
Oh yeah, January! Happy 2014!!!