- I talked about how hard it is going to be to move and leave behind the home where Joey lived and died. (This post was also featured on BlogHer.)
- I was at Mamalode talking about the moment I found out I was pregnant after Joey's death and how conflicted I was.
- I gave away a copy of The Cookie Jar Parable, by Binkies and Briefcases' Stephanie Giese. The giveaway is over, but you should check out this sweet book that helps explain death to children.
- I posted a review of the new Lego movie.
- I welcomed another Grief Stories contributor to talk about losing a friendship.
- I had a second post on BlogHer about advice to new parents who find out their baby has a birth defect.
I also have another post on Mamalode right now called "An Endless Series of Mondays." If you haven't read it yet, I'd appreciate if you would!
Stuff I loved from other bloggers:
- This post on trust and change from Shawnelle at My Five Sons. If you are doubting anything in your life, especially your faith, I promise she will make you see the beauty in it again. She is one of my favorite writers that makes me feel connected to my faith again - a matter that's been so hard for me since Joey's death.
- It's Olympics Time! But moms do their own version of the Olympics everyday.
Valentine's Day is coming up. Click the shopping banners to the right and get something either for yourself or your special sweetie. <3