- After seeing some labels on the backs of the kids' name tags at VBS, I started thinking about the labels we give ourselves and others.
- I had another post on Mamalode this week. This piece means a lot to me. It's about how Baby E saved me a bit after Joey's death. Each view means more money, so I'd love for you to read and share if you feel inclined.
- I discovered a post that I rewrote was up on Five Minutes For Mom in May - May! It comes from one of my most repined posts about exercise on Pinterest.
- In May, I wrote a short Mother's Day post for a contest on Nerd Wallet, and I won in the experience category! Check out all the other winners here.
Stuff I liked this week:
- If you are struggling with new ideas for motivating or disciplining your children, try this idea from Doctor Dad.
- Sometimes when you're feeling all "poor me," you just need a little perspective like Dani from Cloudy with a Chance of Wine had.
- Those questions little kids ask can be tough, especially as a mom answering the boy questions. Check out how Anna from My Life and Kids handles them.
- Hubby has a total green thumb, and so does my mom. They are excellent gardeners, and I am trying to learn how. This post by Anna at Random Handprints made me laugh because this is something I would wonder about.
Don't forget to check out the Groovebook App for all your summer photos. Use the code KISSINGTHEGROOVE for your first month free!