I just posted twice this week:
- This letter to my fourth-born about starting kindergarten produced a lot of tears from my readers.
- The second installment of my Grief Stories series featured a blogger who just recently lost her husband to cancer.
- Have you read my latest on Mamalode yet? It's a little story about swimming pool time and what I would rather do there.
Stuff I loved from other bloggers:
- This simple, tell-it-like-it-is graphic about insomnia from Hollow Tree Ventures. It's funny because it's true!
- This post on HLN.com about why we blog and how it helps people.
- This post on Nick Mom about why Kim Kardashian is a better mom than Danielle of Martinis and Minivans
- Check out the "Share Your Sh*t" feature on the funny blog Shitastrophy.
Finally, a special shout out to Adventures of a Jayhawk Mommy for giving me the Shine On award. So sweet and pretty!
Hope everyone is enjoying the dog days of summer and getting those little ones back in to a routine.