- Tuesday I linked up with some other bloggers for Honest Voices and shared my breastfeeding journey and how I am sad it's over.
- Wednesday I was at Her View From Home sharing two women I idolize and hope I can learn something about longevity from.
- Thursday was the inaugural post of my Grief Stories series, a lovely post from Meredith of The Mom of the Year. Please check it out and give her some love.
- This beautiful piece on Mamalode by Tara of You Know It Happens At Your House Too about the urgency of childhood and how quickly it passes.
- This glimpse of my future with teenage sons by Menopausal Mother on In the Powder Room.
- This post on Huffington Post Parents by Jennifer of My Jenneration about being the third child (I am!) that is so right on.
- This important PSA-type post from Lori at Loripaloza about carbon monoxide poisoning. How does she know? Because it happened to her!
See you soon!! xo