I've decided to make my weekly wrap-ups more of a monthly thing. I'm going to be taking on some new projects in October, so I may be blogging a little less. I do have some exciting things planned, for the month of October, though so do stay tuned.
I'm busy revamping my Pinterest Boards. I have a lot of great collaborative boards that other super talented bloggers Pin to as well. I have a board for my Grief Series and a new Gluten Free Living board. Check them all out here on Pinterest.
Here's what I've been writing:
- After a particularly rough Sunday mass with my toddler, I wrote this.
- When Hubby returned from the doctor's office with our son with the object she pulled out of his nose, I had to write about it.
- I was the featured blogger on Inside the Blogger's Studio on Martinis and Minivans.
- I wrote a two-part post about how a mom bonds with her sons here and here.
- I welcomed Kelly of DeBie Hive for a powerful Grief Story.
Here's what I enjoyed:
- These healthy snack suggestions on Today's Mama by Steph of I'm Still Learning.
- This post by Jen of PIWTPITT that has solidified my desire to go work for NASA.
- I loved this skit by BFFs Jimmy and Justin on how ridiculous hashtagging has gotten.