Here's what I wrote:
- I told the story of the small fire we had at our house as a cautionary tale (which my old stomping grounds, Her View From Home, cross-posted).
- I told the story of our first Halloween trick-or-treating with the boys.
- I made an official announcement of my participation in National Novel Writing Month. It's time to write Joey's story.
- I shared the CheckedTwice giveaway. You have to check out this great site and enter for a chance to win $500 - both of which will make your holidays easier. You have until 11/18 to enter.
Here's where I was:
- I was asking "Why?" questions on the Sunshine After the Storm website (Remember, you can still get the book - just follow the Amazon link above).
- In my latest on Mamalode I talk about my response to those comments people make about moms and their kids.
- This important post about doing the right thing in the face of bullying by Tara at You Know It Happens at Your House, Too.
- Some ecards at Sisterhood of the Sensible Moms.
- This analysis of the classic Wizard of Oz by Bethany at Bad Parenting Moments.
- This post about what a little child can teach us about finding the beauty in life by Michelle at They Call Me Mummy.
Remember to stop here for your Amazon Christmas shopping - just follow the link to the left (even if you're not looking for toys).
And do you LOVE Mod Cloth? You really should check it out. They had a great 24 hour Holiday Flash Sale. It's over now, but there are still some wonderful gifts - and things you'll love, too. I'm an affiliate for both, so I'd appreciate you entering their sites through mine. Happy shopping!