Blah is how I have come to feel about it, and I hate that I feel this way. I love Christmas time - the lights, the music. I just don't like the constant "I wants" from my boys. I fear disappointing people. I fear forgetting the traditions we've done in the past.
And, of course, I miss Joey.
- I made a list of my favorite Christmas books for kids and adults.
- I hosted Emily of Oh Boy Mom and her grief story of a cancer diagnosis coming on the heels of a loss.
- I was at Mamalode letting moms know that crying and being strong are not mutually exclusive.
There are so many great Christmas posts going around right now. It's tough to choose just a few that I loved:
- This story of a tree by Amy of Funny is Family.
- A Christmas realization from the always wise Bethany of Bad Parenting Moments on In the Powder Room.
- How about an Elf on the Shelf for Mommy? Kerry of House Talk'n explains In the Powder Room (again, I know, but I love that site!).
- This beautiful piece on Mamalode by Andrea of Underachiever's Guide to Being a Domestic Goddess about the perfection of Christmas.
And finally, did you know that Elf Shaming is back? If you have a naughty elf, send it in and make us laugh.
It snowed here for the first time today. If the weather is nasty where you are, why not do your shopping right here? Click on my Amazon link to the right and start shopping! Come back often for new deals.