We are finally to the end of August. I never thought we would get here. My babysitter quit at the beginning of August, and the boys started fighting All. The. Time, and I never thought school would start.
But it finally did.
And now I'm scrubbing woodwork and making appointments with "stagers" so our house can go on the market in a week. I'm kind of freaking out about how to keep it clean and organized with four messy, rambunctious boys around. Oh, who also do this:
|Edgie vs. a lawn chair. 5 stitches. And yes, he wanted|
a pink band-aid. He's three, so it's okay. He'll forget,
but I'm scarred for life.
Anyway, I did manage to make words this month, so here's what you might have missed:
- I talked about how we need to be careful before we get all judgy judgy because anyone could be hiding something.
- After watching the Little League World Series, I shared some things I learned.
- I sang the praises of Whole Foods Market.
- I was at Mamalode talking about the Worst Kind of Mom Guilt. . .
- . . . and The Time I Gave Up One Dream Job for Another.
- I added my wisdom to Coach Daddy's Six Words series and gave a hint of what I thought my legacy would be.
September is going to be a big month. Our house goes up for sale, I have some great books to review for you, and it's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, so I'm trying to cook something up for that. Please stay tuned. I love having you here!