Anyway, here's where I was and what I said this week:
- I gave some of our favorite amusement park rides new names here.
- I gave Baby E a new nickname here.
- I was at Her View From Home talking about my children being just what I needed.
Here are some posts that I loved from other bloggers:
- Courtney from Our Small Moments knows how quickly things can change in a year just as well as I do. Her husband is currently battling cancer. Read this beautiful post, and then go give them some love.
- Love this darling story of the good 'ole childhood lemonade stand from Kim at Let Me Start by Saying on Mamalode.
- A hilarious toddler employee evaluation by Robyn at Hollow Tree Ventures.
- I was talking to my neighbor recently who has a newborn baby and mentioned that she pumped breast milk in her new Honda minivan thanks to the power outlet in the back. Love that nursing is getting easier for mamas! Here are more nursing while traveling tips from Kiera at Easy Travel Mom.
Are you following kissing the frog on Bloglovin' yet? As of tomorrow, Google Reader is going away. You may not even be getting e-mail updates anymore. The best place to follow all the blogs you love (especially this one, ahem . . .) is on Bloglovin'. You can click on the Bloglovin' button at the top of this page (most other blogs have them now, too) or click here to add ktf RIGHT NOW so you never miss another post!
Don't forget to check out the Groovebook App for all your summer photos. Use the code KISSINGTHEGROOVE for your first month free!
Have a wonderful holiday week and stay safe. Hubby warns you to watch out for the peas, cheese, and mayonnaise salads at the picnics!